Tuesday, March 06, 2007

More of Tall buildings, Dhaka


Green road apartments

North of BB Stadium

Walso Tower apartments, Paribagh

Renovated Baitul Mukarram shopping centre and high Minaret tower

Golf height, Airport road

View of Road 27, Dhanmondi Residential Area

Bank buildings facing Dilkusha Avenue, Motijheel

Dilkusha avenue, Motijheel

Panthapath Avenue commercial building

PetroBangla, Karwanbazar

Commercial building, Dilkusha Avenue

Janata Bank building - 24 storey, Motijheel C/A

Planners Tower, Sonargaon Extn. road

Eunoos Tower-24 storey, Motijheel C/A

Jiban Bima tower, Motijheel C/A

UTC Tower, Panthapath

Square Hospital, Panthapath

Dhaka City Centre building, a 37 storey commercial building with 9 floors for car park and helipad on top is under construction at Motijheel C/A, and it would be the tallest building of Dhaka when completed.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

well bravo my friend!! Excellent work!! Keep up the great photos.

Anonymous said...

how about some of the newer buildings around Mohakhali, Gulshan, Banani, Uttara? Dhaka is developing so fast. It's great to see the new hotels, shopping plazas, commercial buildings, flyovers, planetariums, etc etc.

Ershad Ahmed said...

please see margin links (classified index on types) for hotels, planetorium, plazas etc. New developments will be posted. thanks.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much Ershad. You bring so much joy to us living abroad with these photos. I cannot tell you how much it means to me.

Unknown said...

Dear Mr. Ershad Ahmed,
Twice I visited Dhaka but so much more I want to know about it. I learnt a lot from you here.
How can I get a good Dhaka map?
Can I maintain email contact with you? I too am a retired engineer(electrical) from our PWD.
=Asok Dasgupta, Kolkata=

Anonymous said...

Dear Beloved Brother Ershad Ahmed:

Thank you so much for your work. You brought my desh/dhaka city near me in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. I enjoyed all the beautiful pictures, excellent job. I have seen more in your blog than my last visit to Dhaka. May Allah bless you and your family. Regards.
Ayub, Boston, USA

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.Asok
You are most welcome to email me at my address given in the profile (ershad37@yahoo.com).

Maps of Dhaka city are sold by different publishers among them is "The Mappaa Ltd"
email add: mappa@bttb.net.bd
web: themappa.com

Unknown said...

THANK YOU ERSHAD SIR,

I think you have done a tremendous job of taking the pictures. Being born and brought up in Dhaka, the city always remains in my heart.Now at present residing in London for further educations this webpage brings back the best memories of my life in Dhaka.Miss Dhaka like hell, havn't being to dhaka for the last two years now. Thank You for your effort and wish you and your family all the best for the future.May ALLAH bless us all.

Anonymous said...

your pictures of Dhaka tells stories.Every single shoot is a story.Your pictures calling us back home.You are a hero, a true son and a soldier of our beloved motherland.We will fall behind you brother.take it to the next level.